Arzea Arzea

What I've played so far is good, but I've hit a major bug that has made it impossible for me to progress without restarting my game.

I beat the first boss, unlocking the yellow key, but before I could collect the yellow key I died on the spikes. When I respawned, the key and the boss were both gone, and the yellow blocks were still locked.

Looming Looming

Dark as the devil, hot as hell, sweet as a kiss.

This game is simply sumptuous!

As with your other games, it has a certain sense of nihilistic maturity about it; like the real world, it's flawed and contrived in the most perfect way, such that no one would be willing to try to change it. I feel as though each pixel is precisely where it should be, and to alter it would somehow break it.

I've found all but the ninth portal. Anyone know where it is?

Beetle Circus Beetle Circus

Nice to know I'm not alone

It's nice knowing I'm not the only person who enjoys playing with odd time signatures. (One of my latest pieces - "Fox Hunt Over Rooftops" - is composed entirely in 7/4.)

My only real complaint about this song is that the trumpet is a bit intrusive; when it comes in, it kinda' takes over the piece. I'd've toned it down a bit if I were you.

My fave bit is the transition that starts around 1:44. Very nifty.

4/5

~- Lucky Star -~ ~- Lucky Star -~

A really good song aside from some voume issues

Sounds like you've turned the bass up to the extent that it's distorting everything. Was that on purpose? I somehow doubt it, and if it was, it seems out of place here.

Aside from that, though, no complaints. I'll have to go listen to the original now.

BCCB responds:

I was never good at making a good mix of my projects. It will always be one of my weaker points. But I'm grateful that you pointed it out to me.

The strange thing is that I could not find the original. I used DJ Babyboi and DJ Loopy's Remix as inspiration, actually.

Torn To Pieces Torn To Pieces

That was incredible.

I love it. I really do. I just wish it were a full-length song instead of a short loop. Despite that, respect. Five stars.

Reticence responds:

Thanks for the review! =D

Apparently a lot of people don't think so =(